Request Form

Important notice
In order to reserve a scooter a class A1 driver's license is required. (Class B1 licenses are acceptable if are issued before 1987.)In order to reserve an ATV a car driver's license or a class A1 driver's license is required. For American or Australian driver's license holders, international certification is required.
In case of invalid driver's license the reservation
will be canceled.

A1 driver's lisence Car driver's liscence

Thank you for your message.

Contact Information

Folegandros 84011, Cyclades, Greece
Tel: (+30) 22860 41628


Donkeys Scooters - Donkeys Donkeys Scooters - Donkeys